Well hello readers and subscribers and a happy new year to you. Having spent a lovely Christmas holiday with friends and family most of all my beautiful children, I thought it was about time I got back to work in blogging. As I have had to say a few times to my 18 year old daughter already this year, That “He who hesitates is lost,” and that there will be many windows of opportunities opening that we must walk through as they appear.
I have always believed that everything happens exactly as it is supposed to, including the seemingly negative and painful things that you’ve endured. We all do have our own angels our own guides beside us and if you” just ask” your angels to find the hidden lessons and blessings within each event, relationship, and situation, they’ll help you to find peace and understanding, If you don’t ask you don’t get.
Most of all, I emphasized she should ENJOY each moment, this moment, no matter what. To embrace and inhale the pleasure, joy, and divine perfection of each and every minute good and bad they are there for a reason,”. And remember that you can always call upon “Archangel Michael” for support, courage, protection, and guidance. He’s completely unlimited and can help everyone who calls upon him simultaneously.
A little prayer to help you
I pray to the divine father and Archangel Michael… I am now ready to surrender my dream’s which are to do with… love… family… work… home. living, peace and happiness… you know that I care deeply about these desire’s, and that I greatly wish for them, or something better’ to manifest in my life right now I know that these circumstances are completely under control and thank you for guiding me clearly and for helping my dream’s be fulfilled right now.
This my first post for the new year … and this article is targeted at people who have given up on trying to find pleasure in the ordinary experiences we have every day.
Hear are Just 8 of many pleasures you may focus on.
1. Appreciate Beauty. Each day we come across beauty in a number of shapes and forms. It’s a shame, then, that many people have become so accustomed to this beauty that it largely goes unappreciated. I suggest looking again at the people, plants, gadgets, and buildings (to name but a few examples) around you and taking a moment to appreciate what makes them so special.
2. Connect With Nature. Nature is an amazing healer for the stresses and strains of modern life. Eating lunch in the park, attending to a vegetable garden in your backyard, or watching the sunset are just a few simple ideas for how you can enjoy the outdoors on a daily basis.
3. Don’t waist time. Leigh. E. E. Cummings once said “the most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” How very true. Never be too busy to laugh, or too serious to smile. Instead, surround yourself with fun people and don’t get caught up in your own sense of importance.
4. Enjoy Simple Pleasures. A good cup of tea when i first wake. Time spent playing with my 5 & 7 year old sons and 8 year old daughter before getting ready for school. Cooking a nice meal in the evening. These may not seem terribly exciting, but they are some of the simple pleasures I enjoy in life. If you slow down for just a moment and take the time to appreciate these ordinary events, life becomes instantly more enjoyable.
5. Connect With People. In so many ways, it is our relationships with people that give us the most happiness in life. Perhaps, then, the best way to enjoy your work more is not to get a raise or a promotion, but rather to build rewarding relationships with your co-workers and like minded friends that are all around you when you choose to release from being alone, local spiritual churches are a good place to start that’s were I found my first true like minded friends .
6. Learn. There is a strong link between learning and happiness. Given this, there is no excuse not to be stimulating your brain and learning something new each day. Realize that in every moment or event is a chance to improve and advance our knowledge. The more information we gather, the more we broaden our mind. Learning is an infinite journey. Yet we should never pretend to know everything or to understand what we do not. All this does is limit us, narrows our options, and destroys an opportunity for growth. Always embrace the chance to learn. By opening ourselves up to advice, ideas, or input from others, we allow ourselves to expand our knowledge, skills, and expertise.
7. Rethink Your Mornings and Evenings. Are the mornings a mad rush for you to get out the door I know it can be for me sometimes having six children? Do you switch off the TV at night and go straight to bed? I have personally experienced the profound benefits of establishing a routine in the morning and evening. For example, in the morning you can choose to wake an hour earlier and spend the time working on yourself, whether it be reading, writing or exercising spending extra time with the children’s learning . In the evening, consider spending some time just before bed reviewing your day or in meditation … after all its not that that much extra time is it ?.
8. Celebrate Your Successes. During a normal day we are sure to have some minor successes. Perhaps you have successfully dealt with a difficult customer, made a sale, or received a nice compliment for your work ,a friend, a partner or your child, or you have spent a good day working through the house clearing the clutter. These aren’t events worth throwing a party for but are achievements in there own right.. I always say to the children that , sometimes it’s the little things that count the most, but why not take a moment to celebrate your successes of each day? Share the experience with someone else, reward yourself with a nice lunch, or just give yourself a mental pat on the back.
I wish you good luck on your new journey through 2011-2012.
Written by Joanne for Mediums World
Copyright © 2010,2015 Joanne Wellington All Rights Reserved.